Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Model Meetings may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Employer or other organization with which you are associated
- Employer details, such as company size
- Job Title
- Experiences with meetings, such as meeting frustrations and areas where we can help improve your experience
- Method by which you found us or otherwise arrived at our site. This may include an ad or the immediately preceding site you had visited.
- Method via which you submitted any information, such as via a ‘Contact Us’ form or an ‘Event Signup’ form.
- Page visits on our site, including the URL, date, and time of visit.
- Interactions with emails you have received from us, including whether you have opened the email, clicked on a link in the email, categorized the email, etc. This may include date, time, and geographic region of the interaction.
- If you enroll in our course, we may collect information about your interaction with the course, such as course enrollment, sign-up time, sign-in time, lesson completion time, quiz score, certificate attainment, and any course review you leave.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Model Meetings's public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Model Meetings collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
The method by which you found us may allow us to gauge the effectiveness of our promotions and to ascertain services that may be most suitable or interesting for you.
Your name and email address allow us to communicate with you and to personalize communications and content for you.
The form you have filled out allows us to determine the particular services you are interested in and allows us to bring to your attention information about such services.
Your job title, company information, and meeting experiences allow us to gauge the best match from amongst our services for you, your team, and your company. We may then make you aware of suggested or suitable services.
Your meeting experiences also allow us to develop new services aimed at improving such experiences.
Your page visits allow us to determine what services may be of interest to you. They may also allow us to improve our website and course. They may also allow us to alter our marketing or promotional strategies, such as by determining which pages are of most interest to new visitors.
Your interactions with emails we send to you may allow us to gauge your interest in our services and possibly suggest additional services for you. Your interactions may also allow us to gauge the impact of our emails. Your interactions may also allow us to decide to refrain from sending you further emails, such as if you have elected to “unsubscribe” or have not read earlier emails.
Your course interactions may allow us to gauge the effectiveness of the course material, make modifications to course material, or suggest additional services for you.
Model Meetings may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Model Meetings and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Model Meetings does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Model Meetings may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, set up virtual meetings, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Model Meetings, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Model Meetings may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Model Meetings or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Model Meetings; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Model Meetings, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Model Meetings may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Model Meetings, in order to determine what Model Meetings services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Model Meetings to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Model Meetings. This information can include: your operating system, device model/type, screen size, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information may be used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and/or to provide general statistics regarding use of the Model Meetings website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Model Meetings does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Model Meetings may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Model Meetings or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Model Meetings, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button or similar button/link.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Model Meetings welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Model Meetings has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Model Meetings at:
122 East 38th Street
New York, New York 10016
Effective as of April 15, 2022